For companies that use SAP, ORACLE, QUICKLOHN, AGENDA-SOFTWARE, LEXWARE or QUICKLOHN (or other Payslip software) we offer the possibility to connect with our platform. Our Secure Send software enables our clients to upload encrypted documents like payslips, pension overviews, annual statement and share this with their workforce. With this solution you can benefit from our GDPR prove workflow and effortless implementation.
How it works:
- Map payslip
- Scrape data into summary page
- Unique identifier
- Tool, secured send desktop has to able to open 443 allow connection to end point server, TSL 1.2 or higher
Secure Send User Guide
How to process epayslips using our portal
- The Secure-Send system is started by running the “Secure-Send Monitor” application which is found on the Desktop.
- In the left side of the Monitor application you will see 1 or more folders listed. If there are multiple folders, the entry we are concerned with for payslip processing will be called “Secure-Send (payslips)” or similar - the term “payslips” or “pay” will appear in the name.
- Click on the + sign next to the relevant folder entry and then click on the “Outbound” item.
- You will see a summary of payslips which are ready to submit in the outbound view. If this is your first time using the software, you will see that there are no payslips to process.
- To add payslips, you will need to place PDF document(s) into the outbound folder. Click on the “Go To Folder” button (found at the bottom- right). A folder view will open (as shown below). Payslip files should be saved from the payroll system as PDF and placed into this outbound folder.
Note that a shortcut folder called “Secure-Send Folders” also appears on the desktop. This provides an alternative and convenient method to save payslips directly to the outbound folder from your payroll system. Please ensure payslips are saved into the outbound folder.
*Payslips must be in the format that has been agreed and previously tested. Please advise if you wish to process a different style of payslip.
- After placing files in the outbound folder, you should click the “Scan Folders” icon in the Secure-Send Monitor program (top-left). The Monitor will scan each of the payslip files and determine how many payslips are to be processed and identify each of the recipients.
In the example below you can see 1 payslip is to be processed. The recipient is identified by their NI number (or another unique identifier such as their payroll number or email address).
The software will also read other information from each payslip including the payroll date, tax period and other key payment information (e.g. net pay and gross pay amounts).
- The folder summary at the bottom provides you with a total count of payslips that will be uploaded. You will also see an alert if there are any duplicates (more than 1 payslip being loaded to a single employee account) or if there are any unidentified recipients e.g. the employee may have a missing NI number on their payslip.
- To submit payslips, you should click on the “Approve and Send” icon and then confirm that you wish to submit documents. Before confirming please ensure that none of the PDF documents are open for viewing. The Secure-Send software will connect to the SSLPost server and submit payslips (and associated pay information) securely.
- If this action has been successful, you will receive confirmation that all documents have been loaded successful
- Payslips have been accepted by the Portal and will appear against each of the employee accounts. Employees can follow the portal registration and logon instructions to gain access to their payslips online.